Discover more from Box 148
Wisdom from Your Mother's Decor
Live, laugh, love, lounge, learn, liberate, leap, look, let be...
Many of us couldn't be home for the holidays. If you miss your mother, please take comfort in remembering how all the decor she owns is printed with little quips and quotes that are supposed to be inspirational, or something?
If you don’t like the message, turn the page.
- A lamp in the “reading nook” no one reads in.
Anyone can be a mother. It takes a special woman to be a Mom.
- Pro-Mom propaganda.
Let’s brew a cup of love.
- Coffee mug only used for Diet Coke.
She stirs, so she is strong.
- A wooden spoon that has a crack in the handle because your dad put it in the dishwasher.
You say aloha, and I say aloha. Aloha aloha!
- Poster of the Beatles wearing Hawaiian shirts.
No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord. - Deuteronomy 23:1
- Blanket that is an overt threat to your father (unrelated to the spoon thing).
My other car is a miniature dachshund!
- Nonsensical bumper sticker.
In this house, the only four letter word we use is Love.
- A lie printed on canvas.
~merry &&& bright~
REASON FOR THE SEASON
- Holiday-themed driftwood.